Wednesday, January 23, 2008

::macam man3??::

how to change ones' perception of the other? I got mad while teaching in this particular class..it was not their fault but still i was so mad due to their acts..they should not have lie to me..the meeting was not compulsory yet they asked me to cancel the class..it was impossible..i could not do that since i'm only a part time/ full time lecturer..not a permanent one..instead of coming to the class they rather come to the meeting..which was less important than the class..of course..so i got angry..i was not in best performance when i taught them..quite annoyed with the students..i should have control my emotion..yepp..i know..i failed..arrrggghhhh..today i have to act like it was never happened before..huhuhu..how eh??

p/s : DBS class rocks!!! ;P

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a mommy who loves arts, crafts and music so much. ^^

Blog Archive