Sunday, January 25, 2009

_selamat bercuti

owh..

nope, i am not in my hometown, still here..spending my holidays in Merbok..didn't expect to be here..but..*sigh*..couldn't afford to drive back to Pahang..yep..money concerned..neway, here i am with my good brand new but looks old lappy..yep reminiscing my life and future to come...i have been assigned to be an emcee for my own kursus...which means i will attend as a participant as well as emceeing the event..again *sigh*...nobody wants it so here i am..with arm wide opens...but reluctantly...yep..i have to...i've got no choice...a good reputation for my so called PTK file but in terms of willingness...yep..not at all for the sake of it...well, no point of arguing...just telling the side of my story...i have just finished my so called homework and preparing for the lesson plan for B-E-L-120 subject...and then got bored...yet, i do remember i have piles of files to be updated with and haven't started any of them...which really frustrating...lately i learn that i am procrastinating all of my works...which is so unlike me..back in my uni experience...whenever i got homework, i didn't have so much problems finishing it...and what more starting the homework...now, i found myself struggling to start rather than finishing it...hahahaha...finally i come to my own sense that i have a big problem with it and i don't know how to solve it...YET...yep..i am under stressed...so how?? don't know yet...nothing seems to work out these days on me...

*yawn* i am bored with that sadness part of me...

here are some movie lists which i have watched and i think that everybody should watch it too..
zist
The Shindler's lists - one of my fav, i bought this movie as my own collection...i am fond of holocaust tragedy...as for the War in Palestine between the Palestinians and the Israelians...i think it is pretty much the same. It is based on the true story of a world hero Oskar Shindler who helped the Jews during the WW2. It is a sad movie...but with lots of valueable moral values...

The pianist - yep...it happened during the WW2 if i'm not mistaken...one of the best movie ever made...very touching and moving film..even i felt the terror of the armies...couldn't imagine myself being in that situation..what more for the Palestinians...

Saving Private Ryan - i cried watching this film...it was directed by Steven Spielberg...same as the Shindler's List...the journey to save Private Ryan...totally awesome movie...

PS : I love you - a romantic comedy film...more of a reflection and reminder of how we should and should not do or act when you lose someone whom you love...It is a VERY VERY VERY emotional deeply touching driven movie...i couldn't stop crying while watching this...hehehe...emo...and after 5 minutes watching the movie...i stopped and started dialing my mum and my bf...hahahaha...telling how much i love them...hahaha...idiot!! Should watch it...Again, this movie is also based on a novel...

owh..it's almost 6 pm...gotta clean up my office and get back home...owh..heppy holiday people...see yaa later...daa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a mommy who loves arts, crafts and music so much. ^^

Blog Archive