Saturday, January 31, 2009

heyyo..

aku rase lucu plak bile nak crite kejadian hari jumaat lepas..hehehe..sorry for those who sent their msgs to me..i didn't reply purposely..hehehe..i learnt that i have allergies to a lot of things..hahaha..funny..yep..last friday, i drove to sintok for my master class..methods of teaching language..it took me half an hour to get there so i packed my things and started my journey ASAP after the subuh prayer which is around 6.30am..it was dark..so i drove alone..drove straight to UTARA Toll of Sungai Petani. Then, arrived at sintok around 8am..then, i got really hungry so i started to lurking in my car things that i could eat. hahaha..so much of hunger i found myself craving for mandarin oranges which i got free from the salesmen who sold silver bracelet (my so called tunang gave it as a present..hehehe). So basically what happened? i peeled off the oranges..and ate it..at first i felt tickling and itchy in my throat, i thought well probably it is a common thing..people eat oranges everyday but none of them die i presume..well..in my condition..i am allergic to the oranges..i can't eat oranges..it feels like itchy everytime i eat it..so after a while..i was busing flipping my books and tried to read it..once in a while i would scratching my eyes..until i got in my class..the air conditioner seemed to make the skin around my eyelids dry..so it felt itchy..i scratched again and again in making sure that i would make the itchiness goes away..but it didn't..yet it got worst..i felt my skin grew bit by bit..and the eyes felt like it would come out of its socket..then, one of my friends asked 'what happen to your eyes?' and then i started to find my compact to see what was wrong with my eyes..and that moment i couldn't believe my eyes..seeing my face grew bigger and red..both of my eyes were red..some thought that i had a fever..yet i was ok in the morning..so i scratched my eyes over and over again cause it felt so funny..hahaha...then i got home, feeling a bit of worried about my eyes..then due to the frustration i felt asleep..hahaha that's why i didn't msg anyone..hehehe..so much of my boring day...

but im ok now..hehehe

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a mommy who loves arts, crafts and music so much. ^^

Blog Archive