Tuesday, January 27, 2009

_them


Inilah mereka..kanak2 riang..freshies..terlalu comel..hehehe..

This guys are the most hilarious people in the class..without them , the class seems too quiet..hehehe..credits to both of them..that was their baju batik for orientation week..they said it was an honour for them wearing that baju in my class..yep..they were pulling my legs..neway, the guy on left is the most nakkal student..he likes to create stories which i usually fall for his lies..but everytime he tells lies or jokes he seems telling the true story, that's y i always fall for the same lies..again and again..huhuhu..he is zulfikri..

This me..in Tanjung Dawai..with few of my housemates..we were bored and decided to go for drink late at night..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a mommy who loves arts, crafts and music so much. ^^

Blog Archive