Monday, January 12, 2009

_i really enjoy my new semester

huh..

the semester has not yet come to an end..but i have already enjoyed itblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..though the fact that i have to share classes with other lecturers kind of putting me downblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..however, i am enjoying every moments of my life nowblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..yep..people..when i look back at the past blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com(the time when i was breaking down blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comand torn apart due to the problems blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comand everything) now i finally feel relieve and refresh againblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..thank godblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..i feel sane againblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..though the feeling of depressed keeps getting on my nerves blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com but i believe in meblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..i know that some times are hard and difficult and some times we just need to chillblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..no point of worrying about the pastblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..it has happened..so what??blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Hush hush..my birthday is coming up..and i heard some of my students want to give me teddy bearsblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..so sweetblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..never really wish for anything from themblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..(but i did inform them..duh..hahahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com) neway, my first semester, i got baju kurung, souvenirs and little flower..as a token of appreciation from the class..but the most important thing is..they bought me cakes..(which i admit..i hate cakes..don't really like cakes..hehehe) one class bought me a choc layered with ice cream cake, the other bought a cake of blueberry and last but not least a mocha cake..which i brought back for my housemates..and not for myself..so..not really expecting anything except from my so called 'cik abang sayang'..hekhekhek..(yer..kawan2..phyde gatai..)blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com so..basically i'm enjoying my time here..hehehe blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a mommy who loves arts, crafts and music so much. ^^

Blog Archive